Sunday, April 20, 2008

So funny...


There is no such headache or eye strain today. My eyes are being tuned up with the corrected lenses. Still I find slight mismatch in ground coordination. May be just because it was corrected more to vertical axis than earlier. It reminds me the same event 4 years back. My eyes were corrected more to the vertical axis slightly more than needed and started the magic. I started seeing all the girls of my class tall, exceptionally taller than I used to see earlier. I started misjudging the height of the door. I was little perplexed to sense the height and breadth of objects. And narrated the story in the funny way to my consultant. He really loved the way I mentioned " sir mujhe sare ladkiya lambi lagne lagi " The brilliant ophthalmologist needed no more description and changed my power. Things settled the very next minute.

Rest if fine, life is smooth, peace prevails since I am not going to department. I am really pampered with my independence these days. Also struggling hard to prepare for exam. Don't know what is the use of stressing life in such a way just to prepare for exam. That's why I don’t like the system of examination. It should be student friendly in any subjects. Why should we suffer at the end of the course? And why should not be there a system of examination for those who wants to taste us? Even they need the same. Then only they realize this examination system is a real shit....

Tired and exhausted.....need to sleep now...

No comments: