Sunday, April 06, 2008

Memorable day....

Wake up after 8 am. I was little nervous, tensed and shaky. On top of that I had slept few hours back. There was a paper presentation in Indian habitat center. The eminent to prominent orthopaedic surgeons from country were busy showing what they have done and fighting for their recognition. I guess such gatherings are conducted to show the potential one owns. Otherwise science would not flourish. I was tensed right from the morning..

I was prepared from my part. But issue was my paper was first in the arthoplasty session followed by Dr. bhinde and Dr. Laud. And consultant max and appolo and a guy form England. Imagine a neonate ready to walk in the row with adult. It was almost similar situation. I was determined to let them know the youth potential. There was a big tag attached to me. My institute and my guide...so i was little confident too.

Presented the paper at 2:30 pm. bit low in voice and shaky in first few slides but did well after that. If I am to believe my friend listening in the back row it was better than I presented last time in Delhi orthopedic society. That means satisfactory I rated. More than that is the memento they have given. Nice memento and written FACULTY... haahahahhah... I am still a resident yar...

Rest life is boring.. Exam phobia is right over the head. Impending doom of failure is still persisting in my mind as usual with other exams as the last possibility. Let’s pray god for my easy escape...

No comments: