Thursday, April 17, 2008

life is same here.....


Good news – I am relieved form the department.. I don’t need to wake up early at 7 am. I can sleep till I feel like sleeping. Who want to miss it? Early morning vivid dreams, and a moderately warm quilt and a 27/28 degree air conditioner.. Oh god what a heaven… and after that, a cup of tea, cannot imagine there is next heaven too…..

I am almost recovered from viral fever but exam fever still persists. I Don’t mind, so many exams I have given. may be hundreds,,, so it will ba a hundred plus no worries….only concern is those external examiners whom I don’t know much…

Bad news- I got a bad headache. It makes me sad. I really don’t want this thing to happen. It looks like my eye problem again. I am pissed of with this eye problem. It always troubles me in exam time. God no one should suffer from this shit astigmatic myopia….and find a bad light in library too. May be a combination of both…

Rest is same to continue as I used to write in the prescription…….haaaa…

No comments: