Monday, January 08, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 07.

Though i added few missing pages in my blog they all were from last months. they were waiting their turn. finally a laziness inside me died and few got chance to survive other wise i would have lost them too. this is the first official blog of this new year i should say. finally its new year 2007. it's complete 8 years sincei left home for heigher studies. don know when i will finish. people resolve for new year but for me is just an another page change in caleder. i was just going back to my life in the vivid memory of it i found the most crucial phase of my life that i spent in ranchi. around 6 years i spent in ranchi immediately after +2 in kathmandu.
new place new people and a challenging subjec. ultimately i was happy i will become a doctor after 5 and half years. i thought i will finish my heigher studies there itslef. when i joined mbbs i came to know there are specialitites and without them one is incomplete. the completeness of which i am pursuing in the prestigious AIIMS.

Its been one and half years since i left Ranchi. since then frens, juniors and seniors ring me up whenever they have work or they want me to help for their known people. I dont take it otherwise.i am here in india's best medical institute and should be ready to help any one whether frens junior or a patient simply.

I was nostalgic when i was opening a file "photo.ranchi" in my laptop. Thought this file was corrupted. thank god its alive. i cannot resist myself without keeping in my blog. please share it.



oh its party time. reminds me the life's memorable event. it was 10 am i was working in the casualty in rajendra institute of medical sciences ranchi where i did my mbbs. my casualty chief asked me laxman how was your aiims PG entrance. i told so so. better than last time. he told god bless u. after 10 minutes later i got a call from delhi aiims result published and i was selected . really god blessed me. he was Dr. A. P Singh who seemed more happier than me that day. photo reminds the celebration same evening. Behing me on red shirt is sandeep . god sandeep is Dr. sandeep now. yesterday he told me he passed his final .




oh god this is the library. me and vikas used to be there whole day during post graduation entrance preparation . santosh our junior started coming to library following us. many other tried to study in library but we were the constant with same table always. still feel i am in the last table of right corner.



wow. this was my hostel in ranchi.hostel no 1 . though i was alloted hostel no 2 i shifted to 1 bacause it was clean and green hostel. my room was no 60 top floor. tough to stay in summer but best in winter. and my favourite balkoni, i used to be there with a cup of self made coffee and stay there for hours and hours.



hahaa my favourite hostel and balcony,the top one . heard that the chair i bought is broken and no more there. i was so fascinated to sit there and bought a chair and kept there. after all sit and have a ship of coffee in open air thats what i enjoyed there.

No comments: