Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me here....

Fine and happy here. Joined as a faculty in Manipal College of Medical Sciences in pokhara. Alloted a hostel a better one and shifted fully. As i used to say it’s a beautiful place in Nepal, the most visited place in Nepal by the tourists. Life is cool and happy . I am usually free by 4:30pm everyday. Now life is so comfortable that you keep on asking over the phone and the rest will be done by the juniors. This is what they call at one level one becomes senior same thing has happened to me...... very funny though, unknowingly I have become senior. ha ha ha ha. I still remember those tough days in AIIMS, where I missed most of my dinner lunch and the day breakfast used to be irregularly irregular. Moreover those were the residency days and one has to undergo the tough situation to make him fit to bear the most untoward. That is what medical science believes,,, I guess so..

There is nothing new. I have not yet got the internet connection. I knew from the private internet provider that the college provides the broadband to the faculty that to free. "ye to chandi hai na dost mere liye, jiske pass TV nahi hai, nahi hai BIWI" :):):):):):).

My favorite time pass as usual has become to sit in the library. Though small the library meets my requirements. Books I have already, silence and clean it is but the separate study area for faculty, that's not fair. Why to bar us from sitting close by beautiful .........? ha ha ha thats entire a joke, nothing serious plz....

Tomorrow is Saturday and the national holiday or the week's end. So I may get the internet on Sunday cause it is the working day here. Hope by god's grace I would be able to get the connection the same day. If not I would be going to buy a wireless. As usual I am a moody and cannot wait long to get what I want. However I don’t want to connect with people through net but still it’s my weakness to roam at the deepest page of World Wide Web..... Most of the time I click one page and don’t know where I end too, until and unless my eyes says me "stop it please"

There is nothing more to write now. Wrote every craps saying nothing to write but leaving nothing unsaid. Eeeee Eooooo....

God bless you all. Praying for you all....

No comments: