Tuesday, November 25, 2008

karam karo...fal ki ichha mat karo


Don’t know why I was late to wake up. The tik tak of the wall clock was not waiting for me nor it stopped at the time I planned to wake up. Time and tide waits for nobody. Moreover, I am nobody…... Truly speaking it was 10 ‘o clock when I could open my eyes. Waited for a while and planned what to do today. There is a narrow range through which I can plan. Leave that book and read this or close this and study that. I have no option these days. When I think I have time, I struggle with the computer and injure the fingers that are already hurt.

Prolong sitting hours of library, the subtle fear of exam and the face of future, all swiftly slap over my cheeks. Reminds me that “kid you are no more a student now.” Slowly my student life is at the end. Morally it is finished. But, the academic seedling inside me always wants to sprout and says keep reading and appear exams. In fact, I cannot imagine life without books. There should be something I could flip at the end of day and sleep. And I would love to read what I want to.

A twenty-four hours day is long sometimes. Especially when you plan something and it turns something else. You do this and this turns that. You mean help and help bites you. Anyway, life is not always same. Emotions are not same. Feelings changes as if the chameleon changes its color. What remains same is the intention, the concern, and the duty. But I believe the same what people say “karam karo...fal ki ichha mat karo”

No comments: