Saturday, August 09, 2008

Library....

Don’t know how my day begins. Sometimes with phone calls, sometimes with messages. Sometimes with the noise by my neighbor doc and sometimes by my room mate. Interestingly the smoke half of it he consumes and half he leaves for me. It’s not my wish whether I want to inhale or not, but i have to. There are few occasions where I wake up at my own after adequate rest. I know night is the time for rest but it’s not true for me. I want to enjoy night whether I read or not. I really don’t want to let it go soon. So I try to play with it till late or till I get fatigue. The typical day begins with irritating eyes and congested eyelids. I know I am not sleeping adequate but I cannot sleep more than that. Cause I hate the passive phase of life. I remember the story, when Graham Bell invented the telephone and kept it for exhibition in front of the so called authority he was said “yes you have done a great job but I wonder who will use it”. Now I wonder who is not using it.


These days my life is limited to a place where people gather to enhance their performance. Where books of dad’s era are kept and the new are ordered but not yet reached. Surprisingly I am staying more in library not by choice but by compulsion. I am jobless but why to waste time. Why not to utilize the way I like or the way it suits me. Not sure I am a qualified doc or not but the medical institute says I am a doc and has given me a A4 size printed paper stating I can practice the medical knowledge I have gained. Surprisingly, they have also given me the degree that I am an orthopaedician who can play with normal, near normal or abnormal bone. I wonder why they have given so early because I need to learn a lot. There is no place I can return my degree and continue my residency but can just wait for the license to give me a job. Really am I a jobless? Or I am not getting a job of my preference. It’s correct any way for the people of various school of thought.


My typical days start with library chair. These days it’s crying like anything. My chair and my position are very constant. If I am not found in that chair meaning by I am not in the library. I have a special section of my library, a small wing of it where books of my interest are kept. I know I am lazy so I don’t want to move here and there to collect book that hunts my head. The early morning for me and mid day for general population starts with full energy and magnetism. I remember what I read. Sometimes like a photocopier. As the day passes by I act like a stupid or say moron. Don’t remember what I am studying. The long sitting hours trouble my back my legs and neck. Still I fight to those and keep sitting. I change my position off and on to comfort myself but how long? I act very gentle in the beginning with the proper students posture rather a doc’s posture. Slowly I come to a student’s posture. Finally to the poor posture and at the end the posture of my own which gives the emmense pleasure? The antisocial posture gives relaxation to my body and mind at the end of the day. Out of those the most pleasurable is collect some books and pile it up and lie down and sleep there. Snore till you are disturbed by the fellow colleague. ha ha...































1 comment:

Aakar said...

लाईब्रेरी त गज्जब कै ठाउँ पो र'छ गाँठे !